Data security and data protection are important to us.
This data protection declaration applies to data processing by the company
Krempien+Petersen Qualitäts-Kontrollsysteme GmbH
EMail for data protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
When contacting us (e.g. via contact form, e-mail or telephone), the user's details are processed for processing the contact enquiry and its processing in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. User information can be stored in a customer relationship management system ("CRM system") or similar software.
Should the data of the requests no longer be necessary, this data will be deleted. However, we review the requirements at regular intervals at least every two years, otherwise the statutory archiving obligations apply.
Collecting access data and log files
Our hosting provider (STRATO AG) collects data on each access to the web server on which this service is located and stores these information in log files on the basis of our legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Access data includes the name of the accessed website, file, date and time of access, transferred data volume, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider. The data of visitors to the website is stored for a maximum of seven days for security reasons (to detect and defend against attacks) and deleted afterwards. Data which must be kept for the purpose of preserving evidence are excluded from deletion until the respective incident has been finally clarified.
Online presence in social media
We maintain online presences within social networks and platforms to provide active customers and interested parties with information about our services and to inform them about new products. When accessing the respective networks and platforms, the terms and conditions and the data processing guidelines of their respective operators apply.
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO and
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Data protection information in the application process
We process the applicant data only for the purpose and in the context of the application procedure in accordance with the legal requirements. The processing of the applicant data takes place within the framework of the application procedure within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 letter b DSGVO and Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DSGVO if data processing becomes necessary for us, e.g. within the framework of legal procedures (in Germany, § 26 BDSG additionally applies).
The application procedure requires that applicants provide us with their data. The necessary applicant data can be found in the job descriptions. In principle, this includes personal data, postal and contact addresses and the documents belonging to the application, such as cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates. Applicants may voluntarily provide us with additional information.
By submitting the application to us, applicants agree to the processing of their data for the purposes of the application procedure in accordance with the type and scope set out in this data protection declaration.
If personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 para. 1 DSGVO are voluntarily disclosed in the application procedure, they are also processed in accordance with Art. 9 para. 2 lit. b DSGVO (for example health data - this includes, among others, severely disabled persons or ethnic origin). If further personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 para. 1 DSGVO are requested from applicants during the application procedure, they will also be processed in accordance with Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO.
Applicants can send us their applications via e-mail or send them to us by post. Please note, however, that e-mails are generally not sent in encrypted form and that the applicants themselves must ensure that they are encrypted. We can therefore accept no responsibility for the transmission of the application between the sender and the reception on our server and therefore recommend that you use postal dispatch.
If the application is successful, the data provided by the applicants can be further processed by us for the purpose of employment. Otherwise, if the application for a job offer is not successful, the applicants' data will be deleted. Applicants' data will also be deleted if an application is withdrawn, which the applicants are entitled to do at any time.
The deletion takes place, subject to a justified revocation of the applicants, after the expiration of a period of at most six months, so that we can answer possible follow-up questions to the application and fulfill our proof obligations from the equal treatment law. Invoices for any reimbursement of travel expenses are archived in accordance with tax regulations.
We use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details.
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO
- to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, current and machine-readable format in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO or to request its transfer to another person responsible
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the processing of data based on this consent in the future.
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Krempien+Petersen Qualitäts-Kontrollsysteme GmbH reserves the right to change this data protection declaration at any time in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations.
Hamburg, den 24.05.2018