The KPL100 was specially developed for applications in the field of imprint verification where a homogeneous illumination of the field of vision is essential.
The lamp is space-savingly mounted directly on the camera - a separate mounting device is not necessary. The In-Sight system is controlled via the supplied cable. The power supply is provided via the standard In-Sight connection cable. An integrated protective circuit provides reverse polarity protection and prevents the LEDs from overheating.
Due to the large number of LEDs and the possibility of very short pulse times, an almost complete independence from extraneous light sources can be ensured. Mounting the lamp directly in front of the lens also protects it from dust and dirt. The acrylic glass window in front of the LEDs can be replaced so that the original image quality can be restored if it becomes dirty or damaged.
Features of KPL100
- Very homogeneous light field
- Easy mounting directly on the camera front
- 90 high-power and high-quality LEDs
- Replaceable acrylic glass
- Direct control by the camera
- Integrated circuit protection
- Flash mode in overcurrent range without reducing lifetime
- Flash duration between 16 μs and 1 ms
- Operating voltage 24 VDC
- Self-current consumption max. 2.25 A (pulse current)
- Triggerlevel Low 0 ... ≤ 2.8 V
- Triggerlevel High 3.3 ... 35 V
- Operating temperature 0 to 45 °C
- Protection class IP 54
- Storage temperature - 40 to 85 °C