The VisionView user interface is ideal for monitoring and controlling In-Sight vision systems and Ethernet enabled industrial DataMan ID readers. The VisionView HMI is available on four platforms for flexible visual inspection, both as a stand-alone device and as a software solution for different operating systems.
With the VisionView mounted device, a cost-effective 9-inch display is available that eliminates the need for a computer in the production area and facilitates access to operator-level data.
Features of the VisionView Application Software
- Automatic acquisition of compatible Cognex In-Sight smart cameras and/or DataMan code readers on the corporate network.
- Seamless integration into new and existing plants thanks to human-machine interface (HMI).
- "Plug-and-Go" configuration (no PC required).
- Display up to nine (twelve with VisionView PC) systems simultaneously on the screen.
- Full color display with graphic overlays and controls.
- Fast image update provides the latest inspection images.
- Last incorrect image view shows the current image and the last incorrect image next to each other.
- Filtered image view offers the possibility to view filtered images.
- In-Sight CustomViews are control elements created in the spreadsheet that should appear automatically.
- In-Sight EasyView for displaying objects selected from the In-Sight EasyBuilder user interface.
- Train character sets at runtime, ideal for OCR/OCV applications.
- TestRun Plug-in warns the user of any circumstance that could endanger operation.