Krempien+Petersen develops tailor-made software for quality inspection applications, control of printing systems and industrial image processing components. We also develop software for machine control and line management.
We can assist you in your projects from requirements analysis to validation. During development, current guidelines such as GAMP 5 are used. In this work, we rely on the experience of our efficient and motivated team. Our engineers are technically broad-based and experienced in dealing with current technologies. We develop our software with the latest development tools available on the market. Our software programs and software components are based on the .NET Framework and have a modular structure. Depending on customer requirements, standardized components and modules are used for specific tasks, which means that the test phase can be kept to a minimum. This approach allows easy validation and qualification.
We program and implement systems that use a variety of technologies and interact with each other.
These include among others:
- Multilingual ergonomic and intuitive touch-friendly graphical user interface
- SQL based databases
- Integration of industrial image processing systems and components
- Control of printing systems and marking systems
- Communication interfaces such as TCP, ProfiNet, OPC UA, Interbase, FISeQS, FuQS and others
- Connections to ERP and MES systems
The following images show some examples of our software solutions.