The KPL301 was specially developed for applications where a lot of light is required at a great distance and where homogeneous illumination of the field is required. The lighting can be used, for example, for completeness checks, fill level checks or presence checks.
An integrated protective circuit provides reverse polarity protection and prevents the LEDs from overheating.
Due to the large number of LEDs and the possibility of very short pulse times, an almost complete independence from extraneous light sources can be ensured. The acrylic glass in front of the LEDs is replaceable so that the original image quality can be restored in case of contamination or damage.
Features of KPL301
- Very high light intensity
- 240 high-power LEDs
- Direct control by the camera
- Flash operation in overcurrent range without reducing lifetime
- Very homogeneous light field
- Can be used up to a distance of 1.5 meters
- Integrated protection circuit
- Simple mounting on the rear panel
- Flash duration between 16 μs and 1 ms
- Operating voltage 24 VDC
- Self-current consumption max. 4 A (pulse current)
- Triggerlevel Low 0 ... ≤ 10 V
- Triggerlevel High ≥14 ... 25 V
- Operating temperature 0 to 45 °C
- Protection class IP65
- Storage temperature - 40 to 85 °C
- Pulse width 10 ms and duty cycle 10 % (the pulse time is monitored by an internal protective circuit)