The KPL200 was specially developed by us for applications where a lot of light is required at a great distance and where a homogeneous illumination of the field is required.
An integrated circuit protection provides reverse polarity protection and prevents the LEDs from overheating.
Due to the large number of LEDs and the possibility of very short pulse times, an almost complete independence from extraneous light sources can be ensured. The acrylic glass in front of the LEDs is replaceable so that the original image quality can be restored in case of contamination or damage.
Features of KPL200
- High light intensity
- Very homogeneous light field
- 72 high-power LEDs
- Can be used up to a distance of 1.5 meters
- Replaceable acrylic glass
- Direct control by the camera
- Integrated protection circuit
- Flash operation in overcurrent range without reducing lifetime
- Flash duration between 16 μs and 1 ms
- Operating voltage 24 VDC
- Self-current consumption max. 1.1 A (pulse current)
- Triggerlevel Low 0 ... ≤ 2.8 V
- Triggerlevel High 3.3 ... 35 V
- Operating temperature 0 to 45 °C
- Protection class IP 50 to 64
- Storage temperature - 40 to 85 °C